DATE: Wednesday March 9, 2022
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 PDT
DURATION: 2 hours Live CE Credit
This 2 hour Webinar helps dental professionals understand how to protect their patients and themselves in response to COVID-19. New 2021 OSHA and CDC Guidance will be covered.
Now is the time to update and fine tune your Infection Control procedures and protocols. Boost confidence, reduce errors, and provide a culture of infection prevention and safety that patients and team appreciate and deserve. Resources and checklists will be provided.
- Understand the NEW OSHA & CDC Guidelines surrounding COVID-19
- Find out if your practice is EXEMPT from OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standard
- Learn how to determine when to select a Mask or N95 Respirator
- Understand how to set up systems and checklists for infection control to reduce the risk of exposure to infectious agents
- Set up a Written Respiratory Protection Plan
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Leslie Canham, CDA, RDA, CSP
Leslie Canham is a Certified and Registered Dental Assistant with over 49 years of experience in dentistry. Leslie sought to continue her career by exploring the continuing education needs of dental personnel. Her research led to OSHA compliance training for dental offices. Dentists, astounded by Leslie's expertise began referring their colleagues to her. Soon her outstanding reputation spread throughout the dental community. Leslie's OSHA compliance seminars have become very popular, with encore presentations being scheduled years in advance. Leslie has added Infection Control, Dental Practice Act, HIPAA, and Accommodating Special Needs Patients to her list of outstanding seminars.